Neat, closed-to-traffic, concrete arch bridge was made by Luten Bridge of Knoxville in 1918. This goes over Puckett Creek at Stone Creek and used to connect St. Charles Road with what was then the highway between Pennington Gap and points north. It’s very near the intersection of Highway 421 and St. Charles Road just north of Pennington Gap. Here it is (this is looking from the highway side). A tip of the bald guy’s cap to Lee Stone for spotting this one.